These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, July 23, 2007

INVESTMENT IN YOUR COUNTRY

From: MrGuye Dioup - infoguye02@aol.co.uk

From Guye Dioup,
Private and Confidential,
23 Missebo Road Segbeya,
Dakar-Senegal.
Reply us to this email (infoguye02@aol.co.uk).

My Dearest One ,

Peace be to you,peace be to your house and peace be to all that you have,I am making this contact with you in good faith,it took me time and divine intervention to write you this mail as we have never had any correspondence before.

I am Mr.Guye Dioup,a national of Côte d'Ivoire,but presently live in Dakar-Senegal .It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I and my sister,intend to establish outside Africa shore. Though I have not met with you before but I believe, one has to risk confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in life.

There is this amount of EIGHT MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND USD($8.500.000.00) which my late father deposited with SEABIRD SECURITY AND FINANCE SERVICES LIMITTED SENEGAL. Which he wanted to used for his political ambition in our Country before he was ssassinated. Now I and my sister have decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe enough outside Africa for security and political reasons.

We want you to help us claim and receive the consignment which will be send to you through diplomatic means to your address to avoid any traces of the funds and to enable you plan for the investment in your Country.

I will like to invest part of the money into these three investments in your Country but, if there is any other business that is better than my suggestion, I will be very glad to follow your advise.

1). Real estate
2). The transport industry
3). Five star hotel

If you can be of an assistance to us we will be pleased to offer to you 20% Of the total fund while the balance will be invested by you. I await your soonest response.

BUT BEFORE WE PROCEED I PRAY YOU,TO SWEAR UNTO ME AND MY SISTER BY THE GOD THAT YOU SERVE, THAT SINCE WE HAVE SHOWED TRUST ON YOU,THAT YOU WILL NOT BETRAY US BY SITTING ON THE MONEY,WHEN THE FUNDS WILL BE TRANSFERED
SAFE IN YOUR CARE.

Please reply to (infoguye02@aol.co.uk)

Respectfully yours,
Mr.Guye Dioup.


---------------------------------
Découvrez le blog Yahoo! Mail : dernières nouveautés, astuces, conseils.. et vos réactions !


---------------------------------
Découvrez le blog Yahoo! Mail : dernières nouveautés, astuces, conseils.. et vos réactions !

---------------------------------
Découvrez le blog Yahoo! Mail : dernières nouveautés, astuces, conseils.. et vos réactions