These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, July 23, 2007

Re InvestmentPartnership

From: Dickson - kendickson1001@gmail.com

Dear,

I wish to introduce you to a business deal which would be beneficial to
both of us and which has to be kept confidential for the purpose thereof.
I am contacting you because I believe that you are capable of handling the
deal and I want to invest my money in your country.

My name is Mr. Kenneth Dickson, a Lawyer based in England. I wish to seek
your consent to present you as next of kin to my late client (Kurt
Kahle,), who died in the year 2000 in a plane crash involving Air France
Concorde flight 4590 Paris leaving behind the sum of GBP 11,520,000.00
(Eleven Million, Five Hundred and Twenty Thousand Pounds) in a Bank in UK
and no next of kin to inherit the money. With your assistance and my
professional advice we can get access to the money because I was his
Attorney and all the members of the Family died in the Plane Crash. You
can as well confirm this news at the BBC News website:
(http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm).

As you get in touch with me, we shall discuss the modalities of sharing
i.e. the percentage you shall take as your own share and what shall be my
own share.

I look forward to your positive response at your earliest convenience
time. The Bank has written me twice to present his Next of Kin. You are
therefore requested to include your correct address and full name which
shall be used for legal documentations prior to the consummation of the
transaction and possibly your home, office and cellular numbers; so that I
will call to give you further clarification. All correspondences should be
sent through my private email address i.e. kendickson1001@gmail.com

Regards,
Mr. Kenneth Dickson