These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, July 23, 2007

Dear Friend

From: Yusuf Adams - yusufadamss999@galmail.co.za

EQUITORIAL TRUST BANK PLC
FROM THE DESK OF YUSUF ADAMS
TELEPHONE : +234-802-614-0559

Dear Friend,

I am Mr Yusuf Adams, a Banker with Equitorial Trust Bank Plc,here in
Nigeria.Iam an account Officer to Engr.Renold from your country, who used
to work with Shell Oil Development Company in Nigeria.Here in after shall
be referred to as my client on November 21, 2002, my client, his wife, and
their two children were involved in a car accident along Lagos/Ibadan
express way.All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives.

Since then I have made several inquiries to my clients country's embassy
to locate any of his extended relatives, this has also proved
unsuccessful.After these several unsuccessful attempts, I have contacted
you to assist in repatriating the money before they get confiscated or
declared unserviceable by Equitorial Trust Bank Plc where this huge
deposit were lodged.

Particularly,Equitorial Trust Bank Plc where the deceased had an account
valued at about US$16.311 Million has issued me a notice to provide the
next of kin or have the account confiscated within the 6 weeks.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 4 years
now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased
so that the proceeds of this account valued at US$16.311 Million can be
paid to you and then you and I can share the money. 55% to me, 40% to you
and 5% will be used for any expensis we may run into during the processing
of the transfer.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal
through.I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please get in touch with me immediately as I do not have much time in my
disposal and also enclose your private telephone number for easy
communication.

Best Regards

Mr. Yusuf Adams.


-------------------------------------------
South Africas premier free email service - www.webmail.co.za
------------------------------------------------------------------
For super low premiums, click here http://www.webmail.co.za/dd.pwm