These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, July 18, 2007

CONFIDENCIAL

From: martine asogwa - barr.martine@gmail.com

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your prompt response to my mail well appreciated.

Let me formally introduce myself. I am the personal attorney to the
deceased Eng. Reynaldo Jr. Mabini Lorenzana, who died in the ill
faithed Egyptian charter plane Boeing 737 which crashed into the Red
Sea early on January 3rd, 2004 shortly after taking off from the resort
of Sharm el-Sheikh, killing all the 135 passengers and 13 crew members
onboard, (View:
http://english.people.com.cn/200401/04/eng20040104_131791.shtml).

Recently, the governing body of the Security Company/Finance Firm
Contacted me on this matter, requesting that I should notify the next
of kin of my late client to claim the funds and I am yet to provide
the Next of Kin to make claims to the Fund. I know that my client had
no living next of kin but I went ahead and made several inquiries to
his embassy to locate any of my late clients extended relatives but
this has proved unsuccessful.

It was in this circumstance, that I have contacted you to partner with
me in presenting you as the nominated next of kin, for the transfer of
these funds to your Bank account for us to mutual invest these funds.

The total amount secured is USD$20,000 000 (Twenty Million United States
Dollars Only).

Further to the above, please find below the procedures and details
required for the realization of this transaction.

To ensure that everything is done legally, we shall apply to the
financial firm that is in custody of these funds

I as the lawyer shall depose an affidavit with the High Court for the
change of beneficiary from late Eng. Reynaldo Jr. Mabini Lorenzana to
your name. This is to ensure legal transfer of all documents to your name
as the new Benefactor to the deposited funds at the Bank, being a next
of kin does not mean you have to be from the same country or his
relative, so that is not illegal.

The Court Affidavit would give you the legal status to receive the
funds in your Bank account for us without being questioned by your
Bank and your country's financial authorities.

Upon transfer of beneficiary to your name, we shall apply to
the Bank for necessary approvals from the Board of Directors for the
Fund Release Order and subsequent transfer of our funds to your Bank
account for us to invest.

I would require your confirmation on the aforementioned procedure to
enable me apply on your behalf for the Beneficiary's Claims
Application Form for your completion. Copy of the Form will be sent to
you by E-mail attachment for your completion.

You will be required to complete the Form and Fax back to the Wire
Department for their routine processing and subsequent approvals to
authorize transfer of the funds to your Bank account for us.

Meanwhile you have to send a copy of either your drivers license or
international passport, to enable me perform the Transfer of Rights
and priviledges at the High Court, making you the benefactor to the
funds, this shall be submitted along with the form you shall fill and
send back.

Feel free to seek further clarification and I will oblige you.

I wait your confirmation as I look forward to a fruitful business
relationship with you. So please send now your phone number,
international passport or drivers license to me in your reply.

Regards,
Barrister Asogwa Martine