These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, July 18, 2007

message From Durant

From: Durant Kojo - agoviware2003@yahoo.com

Hello Dear freind ,
How are you i hope all is fine as well.First i most solicit strictest confidence to you and i pray that my desire to contact you will be given me geneuine approval considering the fact we have not know each orther befroe, i which to use this opportunity to introduces myself to you.

my name is am Durant kojo i am 28years old from Monrovia liberia in west africa i write to inform you my desire to invest and buy a living house in your country,i am the Son of late Chife Peter Kojo my Father was a diamond merchant in my country Monrovia before he died.

My father deid of cancer due to smoking , and he was taken to the hospital for medical treatment which he latter deid three mounts after his treatment....,

Before my father deid he reaveal to me and my mother about the Consignment containing $12.5.million usd which he deposited with a security company called (Provident Insurance & Security Company ) here in Accra Ghana for safy keeping and investment pupose, presntly now i and my mother came all the way to Ghana since my father died to notify the security company for the cliams,and we are stays in the camp here.

I and my Mother went to the the security company for the cliams of the consignment and the security company told us that before the consignment can be release to us from the company we need a foregn partner overseas to recieve the consignment because that was the Contract Bond Signed between my late father and the security company,which i want you to lecture us on how best we can invest this consignment in your country,bescuase my father told us that it's is dangerouis to invest this money in africa,due to maket instability facing african countreis that is why we want to invest in abroad.

For mutual asistance ,myself and my mother have agreed to offer our foriegn partner 20% of the total amount of the money for your asistance and 5% for all expences,
we have all the vital Document covering the consignment which is (1, Certificate Of Ownership ,(2)Certificate Of Deposit (3) Contract Bond ) and they are here with my late father Barrister here in Accra Ghana.

Please note that i want you to keep it confidentail .which i will want you give me your phone number's to reach you so that i can give you more information about the transaction.

Hope to here from you shortly
God bless you'' as you Do.
best ragard
Durant


---------------------------------
Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.
Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center