These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hi

From: ENGR KOFI MBAZI - kofi.mbazi3@hotmail.com

ENGR. KOFI MBAZI,MANAGING DIRECTOR GOLDFIELDS GHANA LIMITEDACCRA, GHANA.Sir/MaIt is obvious that this proposal will come to you as a surprise. This is because we have not met before but I am inspired to sending you this email because of certain circumstance
However, I am Engr. Kofi Mbazi, I use to work with my uncle late Mr. Kennedy Mbazi who died of Diabetes Mellitus, on the 5th June 2007, after his death I became the MD of Goldfields Ghana Limited as the only relation who knows about Gold Mining.
As fate may have it, on Tuesday 3rd July 2007 I discovered and box containing a very huge amount of Gold and Diamonds also a suite case containing thirty million USD since then I have been try locate anybody across the shores of Africa who will be eager to partner with me so I can transfer these treasure to him for safe keeping.
All I require is your honest and co-operation to enable me see this deal through. and as soon as you help me in receiving this consignment you are liable to %25 of the money and the rest will be kept in an account that will be open with my name in your country. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.
I wait for your kind response, Please if you are interested and capable in handling this deal with me, Do get back to me as soon as possible with the information's. Through my alternative mailbox only for security reasons (kofi_mbazi@yahoo.com)

Best Regards,
Engr. Kofi Mbazi
_________________________________________________________________
Play free games, earn tickets, get cool prizes! Join Live Search Club. 
http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=CLUB_wlmailtextlink