These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Your kind consideration is requested

From: Anton Zakharov - zakharov58@yahoo.com.hk

Hello,
I am the personal treasurer to Mikhail Khodorkovsky former Chairman/CEO
of Menatep SBP and yukos oil. I am reprofiling a large amount of money which I seek
your Partnership in accommodating for me. Presently we are having so
many problems with the Russian Authority for our Involvement in
politics by financing the leading and opposing political
parties. I and my business partner where jailed. But for
health reasons, I have being released and placed under a house arrest.

The Russian Kremlin (Government) is presently confisticating all our
estate including our accounts, shareholdings and properties and our
families are dying out there so I have decided to use this sum to
relocate them out of Moscow as soon as possible before it is
discovered.

Please all I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of this funds
and I will re-profile the funds in your name, which will enable the
European Holding firm release the funds to you.Kindly reply if
interested to enable me provide you with further details.

Thank you I will appreciate your kind consideration to the above
subject matter.

Faithfully Yours,

Anton Zakharov


----------------------------------------------------------------
This e-mail has been sent via JARING webmail at http://www.jaring.my