These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I await your urgent response

From: PROFERSOR DONALD ISACC - prof_donaldisaa1956@yahoo.com

My Dear Friend,

This communication to you is strictly confidential, with due
respect. Sorry at this perceived confusion or stress you may have
receiving this letter from me, since we have not known ourselves or
met previously. Despite that, I am constrained to write you this
letter because of the urgency of it. By way of self introduction.

First I will like you to take your time to go over this mail
carefully   and with patience. Please, this is a matter of urgency,
this is because I need your help and I need it very quickly too.  At
this stage I will like to introduce my self. I am PROFERSOR DONALD 
ISACC. A Senior Personal Assistant  to the first lady of the Federal
republic of Nigeria who died  on the 22nd, October, 2005 in a Spanish
Hospital after undergoing surgical operation. 

www.bbc.co.uk/africalives/myafrica/blogs/005017/[1] 

Shortly before her death the First Lady, Chief Mrs. Stella Obasanjo
gave me a very huge amount of money to be transferred to an off-shore
Security Company abroad.  In any case the fund was successfully
transferred and it is currently in a safe deposit abroad.  All the
papers to legally claim the funds are with me but safely put in a
place that nobody can discover except if I say so, the amount involved
in this transfer is US$12.5m (Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand
United States   Dollars).  I need your urgent assistance in getting
this fund out of the Security Company before her husband begins to
find a way of   recovering her funds abroad.

Furthermore, I ask for your assistance so that upon my retirement,
we can successfully invest this fund together in your country under
your supervision.  Therefore, I sincerely need your help in this area
of investment   opportunities in your country. In my Research, Real
estate, computers and other things that will bring good returns for
our investment worth.  Please, can you help me by receiving this fund
as the beneficiary?  I assure you that there is no risk involved as
the funds is already out of Nigeria. 

All you need is just an affidavit of change of ownership to put
forward before the Security Company and they will inform you on what
next to do to receive the fund. This affidavit will be send to you
immediately I procured it so I will need your personal information to
enable me swear the affidavit on your behalf. Be informed that you
will be compensated with 20% of the funds upon collection if you agree
to Assist me, and the rest we can put into business. 

I await your urgent response via this email:
prof_donaldisaa1956@yahoo.com[2]

Please do provide me with your name, physical contact address,
direct phone and fax numbers.

Thanks and God bless as I look forward to your favorable reply. 
 
Yours sincerely,

PROF  DONALD  ISAAC.

Links:
------
[1] http://www.bbc.co.uk/africalives/myafrica/blogs/005017/
[2] mailto:prof_donaldisaa1956@yahoo.com