These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, July 18, 2007

DEAR SIRMADAM

From: AHMED SAEED - ahmedsaeed_200608@hotmail.com

Mr. SAEED AHMED,DUBAI, U.A.EPrivate e-mail: saeedahmed_00002@yahoo.co.uk My Dear Friend, Forgive this unusual manner of contacting you, but this letter is of exceptional and very important nature so I hope you read this message carefully and reply me promptly as time may not be on my side. As you read this, I want you to feel sorry for me because I believe that everyone will die someday and what ever you do, either bad or good comes back to you. I am contacting you because I really do need your help. I want you to help me with all your effort and time for just seven to fourteen working days of your time. I also want you to be honest and truthful with me that you will help me with my last wish as a dying man. My name is SAEED AHMED a merchant in Dubai, in the U.A.E (United Arab Emirate). I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer and it has defiled all forms of medical treatment. Right now, I have only about a few months to live according to medical experts. I particularly, have not lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone else (not even myself) except for my business. Though I am very rich, I was really never generous. I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this, as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. It was also worst that i did not have any children before me and my wife divorced because i wasnst caring for her properly because of my tight schedule of businesses. I believe if God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it now. But now that I am about to die, I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have decided to give also to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I did on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close some of my accounts and distribute the money to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them. The last of my money, which no one knows of, is the huge cash deposit of Eighteen Million Dollars ($18, 000, 000, 00) inside two boxes that I have with a Finance/Security Company Abroad. I will want you to Act as my Beneficiary who will help me contact the security finance company on my behalf to discuss the terms and condition of getting this deposit out from their custody and also helping me to dispatch it to the charity organisations. I have set aside 40% for you and 10% for your time and all the possible stress you may have incurred in the cause of carrying out this death wish of mine. I quite believe that you will protect our interest by keeping this business Top Secret and Confidential, as your interest will be equally protected in order to achieve and maintain maximum confidentiality. Please if you can help me, kindly write or reply to the e-mail address below. I count on your earliest response. God be with you.SAEED AHMEDE-mail: saeedahmed_00002@yahoo.co.uk
_________________________________________________________________
With Windows Live Hotmail, you can personalize your inbox with your favorite color.
www.windowslive-hotmail.com/learnmore/personalize.html?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_HMWL_reten_addcolor_0607