These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, September 28, 2006

CLUFF GOLD MINING ABIDJAN C.I

From: Dr Mathins - drmathins002@yahoo.com

CLUFF GOLD MINING ABIDJAN C.I.
Rue du terminal, vridi 01 Bp 1027, Abidjan Côte d' Ivoire
please is urgent to write me from my personal email at
drmathins@yahoo.com

Hello: Dear Partner,

Good day to you and your family, I wish to seek your attention for a business transcation I am Dr mathins from Ivory Coast, I have a legally established company that holds collective responsibility in our business. Transactions at both home and abroad and I wish to write and open up business relationship with your help. I have invariably brought keen competition in the mining industry in Ghana . Our local small-scale mining companies are therefore in the process or embarking upon modern technology, of Mining to expand their production base. This product naturally calls for modern mining equipment. Unfortunately these machines are either absent in our local market or the few if found, are sold at higher price.

As the co-negotiator in these company, I wish to meet up the need of my project. In this direction, I write to invite you for offer of some quantity of 1050 kilograms of (au) Gold dust which a friend of mine Mr Solomon Mbongo have piled-up over time to sell for foreign cash.

Here I entreat you also to assist us locate interested dealers (au) if it does not fall within your scope of transaction, I shall without delay send you offer letter if you are interested and I hope to strike a favourable deal with our local mining client for any prospective buyers, I shall also accept you to be our GOLD buying Agent to interested people on contract basis. It is your desire secondly to serve as foreign representative (agents) for the distribution and sale of any products you would like to introduce to our intended marketing.

You may furnish me with the catalog of your products for our perusal and prompt action. I will count much on your cordial co-operation please reply me in my personal email id drmathins001@yahoo.co.uk so that I can contact you back, because we normally ship out our product direct to the dessignated delivery as soon as the conclution tooks place through our best shipping chanels, Below is the sample and we are hoping to work with you. Good day and looking forward to hear from you.


Yours sincerely,

Dr mathins
(Agent