These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, September 28, 2006

From Mr.Mamadu Conde

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: From Mr.Mamadu Conde
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 10:04:11 +0000
From: MR.MAMADU CONDE <mamaduconde1@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: mamaduconde2@yahoo.com
To:

Hello Friend,
Despite we do not know each other or have met befor but If
it is good for people to know each other in this world then
it is good for me to know you and I would like to apply
through this letter for your express co-operation. My name
is Dr.Mamadu Conde from Dakar Senegal west africa but i am
presently in Guinea Conakry where i have mines office.
I have a Diamonds weight in question is 4.3Kg. and it is
ranged from 3 to 45 Carats.It's Quality is VS-1, (H, Colour)
and also Gold 22 carats three tones here with me.
I will send you the Documents of my Diamonds and Gold also
Photos of the Diamond and Gold for your look. Please, I
await your very Urgent and Positive reply as soon as you
receive this message so that we can discuss better.
Have a great day and extend my regards to your family.
Sincerely,
Mr.Mamadu Conde.