These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, September 28, 2006

From Jerry and Suzuena

From: Jerry Suzuena - suzuena@sinichka.net

>From jerry and sister
Zodiac Guest House Abidjan
21 BP 1027 ABIDJAN 21
Ivory Coast (Cote D'Ivoire)
E-mail: (suzuena@yahoo.ca)

Dear respectful,

With due respect and to the glory of Almighty God whom we
worship I
call upon you to assist Me and my sister. Please Permit us
to inform you of
our desire of going into business relationship with you.
We must not
hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere
business.

My name is jerry ,The only son and daugther of late Chief
Alfred . My
father as a very wealthy cocoa merchant here in Abidjan
but we are from
Siera
Leone. My father was poisoned to death by his business
associates on
one of their outings on a business trip. My mother died
immediatly after
she deliverd my junior sister( suzuena )when I was three
years old and since
then ur father took us so special.

Before his death in a private hospital here in Abidjan he
secretly
called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum
of($9.500.000.00)
NINE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLAR
left in fixed
/suspense account in a bank here in Abidjan, He also
explained to me that it
was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his
business associates,
that I should seek for a beneficiary in a country of my
choice where I will
transfer this money and use it for investment and also to
continue our
education.

I am with all the neccesary documents concerning the
money. Dear, I am
honourably seeking for your assistance in the following
ways:

(1) To provide a bank account where this money will be
transferred
into.
(2) To make arrangement for me and my younger sister to
come over to
your country to further our Education .

More over, I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum
as compensation
for your effort/input after the successful transfer of
this money into
your nominated bank account in your country, you indicate
your options
towards assisting us. you signify your interest to assist
us. As we depend
in
God,and with God all things are possible.

Anticipating to hear from you today by mail.
Thanks and may God bless you.
Best regards,
Jerry and Suzuena