These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, September 28, 2006

From John

From: john maduabu - johnmaduabu@ig.com.br

Dear Friend,

With due respect,and to whom it might concern.
I wish this letter will not come to you as a surprise. I am Mr John Maduabu,
the auditing director First Inland Bank PLC. Here in Lagos Nigeria.


We had a foreign customer Mr Daniel Mensa. who deposited a huge sum
of money (US$15.5Million United States Dollars Only) with our bank.
Eventually,this customer was amongst the victims of the fatal car accident
that claimed over 70 lives along Shagamu/Ikorodu Expressway on the
12-02-1999 in Lagos and since then, we have not had anybody coming for the
deceased funds/estate as the next of kin, and I have been monitoring this
account with my position here in the bank for the past years.


However from the information that I have gathered, the deceased died
along side with the wife who is supose to produce the next of kin In view of
this,I search for someone who has the same last name and when i got your
contact my mind told me that you will be a good person that can help in this
deal.

That is why I write to solicit for your assistance to present
you as the next of kin as every other arrangement has been concluded by me
and I am only waiting for a foreigner to enable me move the fund to his/her
account for our mutual benefit.

This does not have any risk attached
to it as all his secret information that will be required from you by the
bank is with me right now over here. I therefore request you to confirm your
interest by a return message and I will furnish you with details on how to
proceed to the bank for the claim.

Your interest will be negotiable
before we commence the operation and upon conclusion of the transaction, I
will be flying over to meet you for disbursement of the fund and investment
in your country.

Please indicate your willingness by sending the
below information for more clarification and easy communication.

(1)
Your full name
(2) Your contact address
(3) Your tel and fax number


I look forward to hear from you so as to enble us forge ahead to
achieve this mutual benefit.

Best Regards.

Mr John Maduabu