These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, September 28, 2006

Dear Friend

From: Chief george Uzerba - uzerba875603@aol.com

STANDARD TRUST INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC.
Plot 101c, Park Street Leeki Phase 11, V/I, Lagos.

Private / Highly Confidential

Subject Matter: Invitation to Act as Next-of-Kin

I write this august letter in confidence, believing that it will reach
you in high spirit and I believe you will maintain the level of
confidence and trust matters of this nature requires. Though, I know
that this
proposal may make you apprehensive and worried,but I assure you that
all will be well at the end.Before proceeding, I wish to introduce
myself. I am Chief George Uzerba, Deputy General Manager, (Credit
Controls)with Standard Trust Bank Limited, Lagos. I got your contact
from a
reliable fellow.

The Proposal:
An American Citizen, Late Engr. Roy A Bruce, a Petrochemical Engineer
with Eleme Petro-Chemical Co.Rivers State. Until his death in ADC plane
crash in November 2000, operated a domiciliary account with us and had
a closing balance as at the end of September 2000 amounting to
$10,500,000.00 ( Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars
Only), the bank now expects a next of kin as beneficiary to no avail.

Valueable efforts have been made by Standard Trust Bank Plc to get
intouch with any of late Roy A Bruce's family as beneficiary to his
estates
without success. It is because of the perceived possibility of not
being able to locate any of Late Engr. Roy A Bruce's next of kin, since
he
had no wife or children that is known to the bank. Consequently, the
chairman and the board of Directors are planning to declare the fund
Unclaimed and transfer it to special trust fund for purchase of arms
and
ammunition for ECOMOG soldiers in sierra Leone and Liberia zones in the
East Africa sub-regions.In other to avert this negative development, I
now seek your permission to have you stand as next-of -kin to the
estate
of late Engr. Roy A Bruce, sothat the fund
$10,500,000.00 will be released and paid into your account as
beneficiary's next of kin.

I will help to arrange all documents and proves to enable us get this
fund out. I have secured from the probate registry an order of mandamus
to locate any of the deceased beneficiary and more so, I am assuring
you that this transaction is risk free. Once the fund ismoved to your
nominated account, you will be entitle to 35%. Your share stays while
the
rest be for me and some people I will settle here. You will be entitled
to substantial part from my percentage, in trust for investment.
As soon as I receive your acceptance in principle, I will furnish you
with the necessary modalities for commencement.Finally, I am relying in
my confidence in you, having opened up to you.

If however you are not interested, please feel free to destroy this
information as I will continue to scout for willing partner(s).

Yours Faithfully,

Chief George Uzerba