These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, September 28, 2006

I believe that your assistance will be of profitable advantage to us .

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I believe that your assistance will be of
profitable advantage to us .
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 21:08:39 +0700
From: Mr.Kofi Yousaof <sanju_jan2003@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: kofi_yousaof_20066@yahoo.com
To: erih592ppas@yahoo.co.uk

From: Mr.Kofi Yousaof

Re-Investment Research

Dear.

How are you and your business? I am very interested in doing
business in your country, therefore I would like to seek
your assistance and help. I am particularly interested in
properties but your advise on other areas of private sector
would be appreciated.

I got your contact through network directory and I am of the
believe that you would be of great help in guiding me to a
successful exploration of the investment potential of your
country which grantee good capital returns and human
security. As a result of this, I can take you in confidence
basically because of the source of my fund here by believing
that your assistance will be of profitable advantage to us.

I am Mr.Kofi Yousaof : formerly of United Liberation Army of
Northern Angola {UNITA} under the military leadership of
Gen. Gonas Savimbi. My comrades and I sensing the weakness
of our Liberation movement and loss of confidence in facing
a better trained and equipped federal government Army
towards the last one year. We decided to escape with some
fund under our care.

We deposited this money with a private security firm in
Bangkok, it was deposited as a family treasure so as not to
let the company know the real content. This was made
possible true special arrangement. South Africa however not
being safe for me because of it closeness to Angola, I
escaped to Thailand were I'm staying at the moment as a
refugee.

I would there fore like you to help me in every possible way
in securing this fund to your country since I intend to live
and run my business there. The amount involved is, Fifteen
Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollar
{US$15.5Million} I would like you to understand my modesty
in imploring for your help which is categorically due to my
lack of business experience and exposure.

I also want you to acknowledge the fact that I am a carrier
soldier who by virtue of the war was opportune to posses the
amount of money with me. This fund being the basis of my
future and business ambition, your friendship, assistance
and advise will be immensely appreciated while your effort
will be rewarded by parting with some percentage of the
total fund to you.

Be also assured that you stand on no risk of any kind as it
was an event during a war situation and I look forward to
your urgent reply.

Best Regards.

Mr.Kofi Yousaof
(+66850756772)