These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, September 28, 2006

Invitation to act as next of kin

From: Barrister E. Williams - barr_ewilliams@oi.com.br

JUSTICE CHAMBERS.
SOLICITORS AND LEGAL PRACTISIONERS
150,Regent's Park
Lagos Nigeria
Phone: +234-1-815-7585
Email :(barr_ewilliams@excite.com)

Goodday,

I must apologize for this unconsolidated mail, I know this is not a
better way to start relations but as we go on you will understand me
better. I am Barrister. Eric Williams(KSJ), a solicitor at law,
personal attorney to Late Mr. Anders Smith,a national of your country,
who formally was a staff to Nigerian leading Oil Producing Company ".
Here-in after shall be referred to as my client.On the 31 July, 2000 ,
my client, his wife and their only daughter were involved in plane
Crash:AF4590 German Concorde plane that crashed in France.

Check the site:http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm Since
then I have made several inquiries to your embassy here to locate any
of my client's extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.
After these several unsuccessful attempts, to locate any member of his
family hence I contacted you.I am contacting you to assist in
repatriating the fund valued at US$12.6million Left behind by my client
before it gets Confiscated or declared nonserviceable by the Security
Company where this US$12.6m was deposited.The said Security Company has
issued me a notice to provide a legal next of kin or have the account
confiscated within the next couple of some working days.

As deduce to six years now, I seek the consent to present you as the
legal "Next of kin" to the deceased so that the proceeds of this
account can be transfered to you.Note that I have all the necessary
legal documents that shall be used to back up our claim legally.You
will receive 45% of the total sum as compensation, base on your good
intention to help me secure the fund in your account. I would also like
to use 5% of the fund to rasie a reputable charity home or Foundation in
the name of the deceased All I require from you is your honest
co-operation to enable us see this transaction through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a classified legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Based on
your notion towards this,kindly contact me immediately for further
action and commencement on this issue.

please do forward to this office the following.

1 YOUR AGE & FULL NAME
2 YOUR ADDRESS
3 PHONE AND FAX.

Best regards,
Barr. Eric Williams (KSJ)
Correspondence at:(barr_ewilliams@excite.com)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aqui na Oi Internet você ganha ou ganha. Além de acesso grátis com
qualidade, ganha contas ilimitadas de email com 1 giga cada uma. Ganha
espaço ilimitado para hospedar sua página pessoal. Ganha flog, suporte
grátis e muito mais. Baixe grátis o Discador em
http://www.oi.com.br/discador e comece a ganhar.

Agora, se o seu negócio é voar na internet sem pagar uma fortuna,
assine Oi Internet banda larga a partir de R$ 9,90. Clique em
http://www.oi.com.br/bandalarga e aproveite essa moleza