These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, October 06, 2006

Attn My Dear

From: aminatu arikama - ami_ami26@hotmail.fr

Attn My Dear,

I am Mrs Aminatu Abubaka Arikama, from Sierra Leone
republic, residing in Cote d'Ivoire. I am married to Mr
Abubaka Arikama, who deals in Cocoa and Gold business
in Cote d Ivoire for twenty five years before he died
in the year 2002. We were married for twenty years God
give us a son, his name is Abubaka Arikama Jr who is 17
now, and because of my husband love to me he refused to
marry another wife.

He died after a brief illness from food poison which
lasted for only four days. Since his death I decided
not to remarry or get another child outside my
matrimonial home, my husband relatives was responsible
for his death because they want to inherit the entire
legacy, I was ill and my son is still a little boy.

Before the death of my husband he deposited a huge
amount (US$11.8M) in a suspense account with a bank
here in Cote d Ivoire, Since my Doctor told me that I
have a little time left (about Six months) due to
cancer problem. Having known my condition and I can not
survive this cancer illness, and I don't want to lose
my only son, I decided to transfer this fund and my son
out of this country.

I took this decision because I don't want to lose every
thing my husband has worked for, and my husband
relatives are not even good at all because they are
responsible for the death of my husband in other to
have all his properties and I don't want my husband's
efforts to be used by those that conspired for his
death and they will still kill my son if they have the
opportunity. Contact me only on email, as soon as I
receive your reply of accepting to help me I will give
you all the details including your percentage for
assisting us in this legitimate transaction.

Thanks.
May God be with you.
Mrs. Aminatu Arikama.

_________________________________________________________________
Windows Live Spaces : créez votre Space à votre image !
http://www.msn.fr/spaces