These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, October 06, 2006

A TRUSTWORTHY REPRESENTATIVE NEEDED URGENTLY(JOB OPPORTUNITY

From: Andra Savimbi - andra_fashion_artwork5@hotmail.com

ANDRA ART WORK INC,
E2 Vela Vista,
Triq it-Turisti,
Qawra SPB 05 Malta.

HELLO,FRIEND .
My name is Andra Savimbi, I am an artist with my Husband koonlay Savimbi,
We own Andra fashion Art World Malta .I live in Malta,with my two kids,four
cats,
one dog. It is definitely a full house, I have been doing
artwork since I was a small child That gives me about 23 years of
experience,
and also I am a fashion desiner. I have acquired your email
address as a person who is actively involved in or is looking for an online
business opportunity or looking for a part time job to compliment current
my work is done in either pencil or airbrush mixed with color pencils.
I have recently added designing and creating artwork on the computer, I
have
been selling my art for the last 3 years and have had my work featured
on
trading cards, prints and in magazines,I have sold in galleries and to
private collectors from all around the world.I am always facing serious
difficulties when it comes to selling my art works to Americans, canadians,
united kingdom and some western Europeans they are
always offering to pay with there method of payments i.e checks, money
orders which is difficult for me to cash here in Malta.
I am looking for a representative in the states and other above mentioned
countries who will be working for me as a partime worker and i will be
willing to pay 10% for every transaction,which wouldnt affect your present
state of work,someone who
would help me recieve payments from my customers in the states and other
countries,i mean someone
that is responsible and reliable,because the cost of Travelling and
getting payments is very expensive,so for now i need a representative who
will be handling the payment aspect for our company.
These payments are in money order and Checks, they would come to you in your
name if
you are willing to assist as a representative, so all you need do is
cash the payment deduct your percentage and Western Union Charges then
wire the rest back.
But the problem i have is trust, because it's very essential and wouldnt
cost you any amount,you are to receive payments which will be
sent
to you by fedex, ups or by mail from my business patners, which would come
in
form checks and money orders then you are to cash it and send the cash to me
via Western
Union or Money Gram.
NOTE:All charges will be deducted from the money so you are rest
assured
that you wouldnt send a dime out of your personal money.
if you are interested,please get back to me by sending the following
1.Full Name
2.Home Address
3.Mobile and Home Phone Number
4.0ccupation
5.Age & sex
as soon as possible via email at (andra_fashion_artwork1@jojomail.com )
Regards
Andra Savimbi
NB:Endeavour to send your reply through my alternative e-mail
address:(andra_fashion_artwork1@jojomail.com )

_________________________________________________________________
Be seen and heard with Windows Live Messenger and Microsoft LifeCams
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/digitalcommunication/default.mspx?locale=en-us&source=hmtagline