These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, October 06, 2006

DR AZEEZ AHMED

 
FROM DR AZEEZ AHMED,
CHIEF CREDIT OFFICER,
 
DEAR,
My name is DR AZEEZ AHMED,Chief Credit Officer (CCO),Union Bank. Sorry
to have to bump on you like this. Please dont be offended. When you get
bacK to me i would explain how i came about your coordinates. On
December 6, 2000, a Foreigner, Mr.Peter lee, made a numbered time (Fixed)
Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at $9,000,000.00,u.s dollars.
in my branch. Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his
forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, I sent a reminder and
finally we discovered from his employers, that Mr. lee died from an
automobile accident. On further investigation, I found out that he died
without making a Will, and all attempts to trace his next of kin was
fruitless. I therefore made checks and found out that Mr.Peter lee did not
declare any next of kin or relations in all his official documents,
including his Deposit paperwork here.
 
From past experiences, I know that no one will ever come forward to
claim the deceased funds. According to my country Laws, at the expiration
of 5 (five) years, the funds will be Unclaimed and revert to the
ownership of the State if nobody applies to claim the fund. In order to avert
this development, I in conjunction with a colleague (the Chief
Operating Officer in the bank) now seek your permission to allow an attorney do
a backdated WILL in your name, so that the funds would be released to
you as the new owner (on behalf of me and my colleague). We are writing
you because, as public servants, we cannot operate a foreign account or
have an account that is more than Five Hundred thousand in my country's
currency.
 
Consequently, I will present you as the owner of the funds so you can
be able to claim them with the help of an attorney. This is simple. I
will like you to provide immediately your: FULL NAMES/FULL CONTACT
ADDRESS/PHONE/FAX NUMBERS, so that an Attorney will prepare the necessary
papers which will put you in place as the new owner. It will then be
released to you, for us to split. The Attorney will do all the paperwork and
this will guarantee everything. Upon your response, I shall then
provide you with more details and further explanation that will help you
understand.
Note also that we shall require your assistance to invest our share in
your country. (Buying of properties like houses, hotels etc).
 
Thanks and regards.
 
DR AZEEZ AHMED,


Do you Yahoo!?
Get on board. You're invited to try the new Yahoo! Mail.