These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, October 06, 2006

Thanks

From: elicusova - elicusova@terra.com.mx

FROM;Mrs Elizabeth Cusova
EMAIL:elizacusova11@mail.vu
TEL: + 44 703 195 7584

I never had any body in mind that will work with me to claim
ownership of the consignments (fund) in the security company.
I know you will be surprise to receive this mail; I got
your contact through the net when I was searching for a
reliable person who will assist my family out of this
predicament here in London
While in the search, I got your email contact and decided to send you
the proposal maybe you will be interested. I cannot know who will be
interested except I make my proposal to you.
I am Mrs Elizabeth Cusova,I and my son are presently in London, where we were
granted political Asylum. I inherited the sum of $21,700,000 U.S dollars
from my husband.
If you will be willing to claim ownership of the fund in the
consignments with the security company, you will have to travel to
the country of location of the security company to claim it.
You will be given some documents that will show you are the next
beneficiary of the consignments, then you pay the necessary security
charges and handling charges to the security company and the
consignment will be released to you.
You may need to open an account in the country of location where you
will deposit the fund and transfer it to your main account because
you cannot convey such consignments to your country except if you
will request for the service of the security company to give you
security cover to convey it.
Please contact email address- elizacusova11@mail.vu

Regards,

Elizabeth Cusova