These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, October 06, 2006

I will detail you further

From: solomon - solgar10@virgilio.it

Greetings!

I apologize for any inconvenience, but please do bear
with
me for I am only seeking for your help.
I am Mr. solomon
Alamieyeseigha, son of the Former Governor of Bayelsa State in Nigeria
that is currently reminded in prison custody over some Charges leveled
against him by the Economic and Financial Crime Commission.

Kindly
take your time to visit the following websites for your reference and
for better understanding of what I need from you. news.bbc.co.
uk/1/hi/world/africa/4513172.stm

There is an un-traced amount
totaling
$14.5m that my father deposited with one of the prime banks.
Hereby,
needs a trust worthy individual that will stand as the
"BENEFICIARY" to
take the said funds as it was deposited with the name
of my father's
late business partner/close confidant(Engr.Jack Wenger)
a foriegner,
now late. He died in a ghastly Belview plane crash on the
22nd day of
october 2005.

Finally, If you are ready to work this
project with my
family, you will retain 30% of the total amount at the
end of the
transaction. On receipt of your positive reply with your
contact
information, I will detail you further. my number is
+2348059470814

Yours Sincerely,
Mr.SOLOMON Alamieyeseigha Jnr