These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, October 06, 2006

TEMPORARY JOB OFFER

From: Paolo Jeanne - paolo_jeanne@yahoo.it

OPENS TO UNITED STATE AND CANADIAN RESIDENT ONLY

Hi, How do you do?
My name is Paolo Jeanne . I just came about your email address
and your brief profile through an email listing affiliated with the
US Chamber of Commerce and I would be very interested in offering you
a part-time paying job in which you could earn alot.
Before I go further I thought I'd inform you of both who you
would be working for and what you would be doing.
My name is Paolo Jeanne, 50 years of age, 2kids, somewhat multitalented
Man
and I do quite a lot of traveling and get to meet quite a lot of
people.
I just resigned my job as a research scientist for ARINI
(Agricultural Research Institute of Northern Ireland
(www.arini.ac.uk)) but I still work as a freelance consultant for the
instistute which gives me very much time to do my own work which is
basically being a freelance researcher who could be employed by
research institutes to do research projects anywhere in the world.
I reside in Dublin, Ireland and even though I have lived most of
my life in other parts of the world, I am fully residing in Ireland.
Presently, I have just been granted a funding to head a research
project in the tropical regions of West Africa regarding rare and
vulnerable plant species and this would be commencing very soon,
However my funding were by my American counterparts which sent me
the bunch of payments mostly in US based money orders. Getting an
accountant in the states or opening an account would have been my
best choice but I have a deadline to meet and taking any of those
choices would cost me time and a whole lot of other requirements I am
not ready to deal with as I would be traveling a lot in the meantime.
So presently, assuming you would be able to deal with cash, I
would be willing to employ you on contract basis to be my payment
representative back in the states, this way I could issue and make
these money orders out to you, you could then cash them easily,
withdraw 8% of the total amount on these money orders as your
commission and then send the rest back to me through Western Union
wire transfer. Bear it in mind that we would be dealing with quite a
handful of cash and you could be making up to $2000 just working with
me in a short period of time.
I would be glad if you accept my proposal and I intend to
commence on starting as soon as you are ready. If you are interested,
please email me back on this email address on paolo_jeanne@yahoo.it
so we could make concluding arrangements.
Thank You
Paolo Jeanne
Agricultural Research Institute of Northern Ireland
www.arini.ac.uk
Hillsborough, Ireland BT26 6DR

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Poco spazio e tanto spam? Yahoo! Mail ti protegge dallo spam e ti da tanto spazio gratuito per i tuoi file e i messaggi
http://mail.yahoo.it