These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 09, 2006

Dear Sir/Madam

From: Mr Joe Williams - joewilliams_jo@yahoo.co.uk

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Mr Joe Williams. a private financial consultant. I
am the personal financial /business consultant to Mr. Mohammed Alireza,
a foreigner who worked and died in U.K.without any will.

I have made
several enquiries to your Embassy to locate any of my clients relatives
immediate and extended, this has proved unsuccessful.

After several
unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the
Internet and locate any member of his family but of no avail.Hence, I
am contacting you. I need you to assist in securing the money and
property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or
declared unserviceable by the Bank where his huge deposits were lodged.
Particularly, the Bank where the deceased had a domicilliary account
valued Twenty Five Million Dollars(US$25.M) .The Bank has issued a
notice to provide the Next of Kin or have the account confiscated
within the next one month.

Since I have been unsuccesful in locating
the the relatives for over two years now I seek your consent to present
you as the next of kin of the deceased since you have same surname so
that the proceeds of this account valued at (US$25M) Million Dollars to
you,while 10% should be for expenses or tax as your government may
reqiure.

Your Contact details is require for easy communication.
1.
Your Mobile/Tele/fax Numbers.
2.Your Residential address.
3.Your
company name and Full name.

I have all necessary documents to back up
claims as Next of Kin on your behalf. All I require is your honest
cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this
will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you
from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me by email to
enable us discuss further.

Best Regards,
Mr.Joe Williams