These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 09, 2006

Gen.Yakubu Umar

From: gyakubu_umar@terra.es - gyakubu_umar@terra.es

Attn:

Sir / Madam,


I am sorry to disclose to you about this transaction with such medium, it is because of the urgency of the situation. I am contacting you today for a profitable business proposal. My name is GENERAL YAKUBU UMAR. I am the personal assistant to late CHIEF WILLIAM HOWARD; he was a gold and diamond merchant. He carried on his gold and diamonds transactions from Ghana to various countries in europe with his business partners. Chief William died in a car accident along with his entire families in his country Liberia.


Apart from being his personal assistant I was also his best friend and confidant. I was therefore in a position to know all his financial transactions as he trusted me. Chief William had a deposit of $25.5 million inside 2 consignments with a security and finance company here which I want you to help me receive and transfer into your bank account till I come over to join you for sharing and investment as you may direct me.

I have being trying to get in touch with any of his existing relatives for this transaction but all efforts proves fruitless and due to the policies of the security company, states that any properties, goods and services deposited in their company should not exceed maximum of 5yrs otherwise, the properties, goods or services will be confiscated by their company and in the next 2 months will be exactly 5yrs and it will be a great loss. Please note that there is no risk in this business as no relation of Chief William is alive today. I will be able to furnish you with all the necessary documentation as regards to this transaction

If you agree to assist me, I will give you all the details of the transaction and the process of receiving the 2 consignment (funds) because you will act as the next of kin to CHIEF WILLIAM. For assisting me in this business you will take 25% of THE $25.5 MILLION as your share and I will take 70% as my share while the remaining 5% will take care of the expenses we may insure at the process of the transaction after the conclusion. You will keep my share for me till I join you in your country a few weeks after the transfer is made.


Please reply to this message soonest.


Regards,

Gen. Yakubu Umar.
Accra-Ghana, West Africa.

Prueba el Nuevo Correo Terra; Seguro, r pido, fiable