These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 09, 2006

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

From: Ahmed Tanko - ahmedtanko@sify.com

Dear Executive,

Sir,

I crave your indulgence for this unsolicited mail.

It is such a pleasure for me to contact you and with respect; I am Ahmed Tanko, i managed african petroleum {AP} west coast after Abba Gana.

I was appointed to head the Oil marketing Company in 1991. Having handed over to my successor and subsequent embankment on privatization, there are some concealments of funds from PEAT MARWICK, an external auditors which conducted due diligence for the Bureau for public Enterprises {BPE} on AP, prior to it's Privatization.

Please, my account is being investigated by Government appointed commission. I want you to assist me secure some money into your company's account or private account to avoid been seized by the Government. I could not have deposited the money in my name to avoid seizure of the money as we are being monitored.

The amount is 97m dollars, (insured) and I will compensate you with 3% after the deal is done. I could not have deposited the fund in any account with my name. This is urgent and I need your assistance. Can you assist me?, right now the money is being hidden in London while I look for a reliable partner.

Thank you while I wait for your response.
Sincerely your
Ahmed Tanko