These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 09, 2006

GOD BLESS U

From: Vanessa - vanessamiriam01@myway.com

Dear Beloved,I am very sorry to bother you with my plight. Please know that it's not by mistake I am contacting you but by the special grace of God.After searching for someone I can lay my plight to, I've finally come with you after prayers to God. My name is Vanessa Miriam from Liberia. I am 19.My father and I escaped from our country at the heat of the civil war afterloosing my mother and two of my senior sisters in the war. They were raped and shot.My father established his cocoa business in Kumasi, Ghana. He was in ACCRA, to negotiate for the purchase a field when he was involved in an auto crash. There is a big problem here and the people here hate foreigners. He was hospitalized before he finally gave up on the 24th of March .His death hasnow made me an orphan and I am exposed to danger.As I write, foreigners are attacked on daily basis.Before the unfortunate sudden death, my father called me to his side and told me he have a total sum of 8.45 million dollars
deposited in a bankhere in Accra.He said he used me his only surviving child as his next of kin to the deposite and incase hefails to make it that I should take care of myself and get someone to helpinvest the money for me. I have all the papers with me here.I have confirm from the bank all the papers he gave me on the deposit. Iasked them to give me the money but they showed me the paper my dad signed with them that I must be 25 years old before they can hand over the money to me personally.They said I should send them my birth certificate which I did and theytold me that am still under the age my dad signed with them.They told me that my dad made a provision that my guardian can manage themoney on my behalf. Please this is where I need you pleased. I am suffering here without money and since he died, I have not gone to school againwhile there is money lying in there.I have tried to locate any of my family but all to no avail and this is why I have decided to get one for my
self to assist me in getting the money out.I will do all you want from me provided it's within my reach and the will of God.I trust you because I trust God never to lead me astray. Please help me.I have just told them that my guardian will contact them because I don't want them to take advantage of me that i have no guardian.I want you to stand for me as my guardian and contact the bank. Tell themyou are my guardian and because of the crisis here, you want me to be with you where you can better take care of me. Tell them to transfer the money to you immediately. Please help save my life please. I have no more money here and feeding is a big problem to me now. Please I trust you because I trust God. Again, As soon as the money has been transferred, to assist me with a letter of invitation on that will make me get a visa to your country forresidence in order for me to continue my education and to invest the fund in a viable business there.This money can take care of me there
without any problem and please I needyou to manage the fund for me, as this is my last hope in life. I am ready to do anything you want provided you help me.You can Have 20 percent of the money if you help me. If this is acceptable to you, send me a mail through my private e-mail account: vanessamiriam01@myway.com so that I can know you more.Please send me your photo and your telephone number please.God Bless you. Yours, SincerelyVanessa Miriam

_______________________________________________
No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.
Make My Way your home on the Web - http://www.myway.com