These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 09, 2006

HELLO

From: Millicent O - millicent_otuns@yahoo.fr

Dear Friend,

I'm very sorry to send u this email because we have not met before, but
i don't have any option than to explain my situation, maybe u can help me. Don't really bother much on how i got your contact, I just need u to help me out in my present situation own a private orphanage home in a small town in Africa. I am 32years old. My name is Mrs. Millicent Otuns .

I lost my two kids and husband in a riot in Nigeria in 1999.After the accident i decided to take every homeless child off the street, to give them hope for life. I work with a manufacturing company in South Africa.

I spend my life earning on the children, in other to carter for them, I spend less than $25,000USD in every six months on the children. I also get fund from some NGO (non-governmental organization around the world.The little assistance I need from you is to support me in caring for the children to guarantee their safety and healthy condition.

God will bless you as u make a decision to help the Africa children out
of the street.

I will be looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.

Mrs. Millicent Otuns

---------------------------------
Découvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quel que soit le sujet ! Yahoo! Questions/Réponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos expériences. Cliquez ici