These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 09, 2006

Letter of Intent LOI

From: Ms. Sacha White - sac.white@yahoo.com

Greetings,

I am Ms. Sacha White from Bermuda, presently on a tourism trip In United Republic of TANZANIA. A tourist Village, Safari project mentor and travel adventurer. I will like to explicate my motivation by using this medium to establishing a business acquaintance with you & as well sending this message as an objective on proposal.

Therefore, I am hereby soliciting for your co-operation to join me in a business venture Involving enormous capital but I have to be sure that you are ready to participate in this business opportunity before divulging the actual amount involved but certainly over 15. 5 Million Euros ''Fifteen million, Five hundred thousand Euros is engrossed which will be afterward allocate in ratio 30%/10%/60% between us after the achievement.

I was enthralled in an outrageous motor accident year 2002, I and my tourist partner from Kingdom of Bahrain was meant to put in a Tourist Village and Safaris project in South Africa, as such as my partner facilitated the deposit of the Investment Capital in the Finance & Security Treasury Company's Custody as a consignment prior to the initiation of the project.

We intended to visit South Africa for sight-seeing and inspection of the location to establish the Tourist Village and Safaris. During the trip in South Africa, we got involved in the severe motor accident and I was one of the victims who live to tell the tale of the severe accident while my friend case was very horrifically.

You can surf for the details:

http://english.people.com.cn/200211/28/eng20021128_107608.shtml

More so, the South Africa Road Accident Fund (RAF) compensated us for injuries sustained which was used for the comprehensive treatment and medication of my injuries and using the remaining taking care of myself ever since then; this has made the fund deposited in the Finance Security & Treasury company remained unclaimed, purposely because of the death of my partner who was the principal owner of the fund.

However, I had been notified by the security company where the funds was deposited that the fund will be declared unserviceable and confiscated, if the fund remained unclaimed by the 31st of this month. After due deliberation on the notice from the security company, I strong-willed to contact my partner's lawyer who signed the indenture with the security company during the deposit, of the security company intention and subsequent steps to confiscate fund. I was advised by the lawyer to search for a reliable business man to place as an associate beneficiary or designated trustee to facilitate the claim of the fund in question before the 31st of October and use it for a Lucrative and offspring venture/investment on agreeable ratio or percentage.


Nevertheless, advice if you are capable to go on indenture with me to stand as a beneficiary or designated trustee to the fund and I shall direct you to the lawyer for proper arrangement.


Send your reply to my personal e-mail address : (sac.white@yahoo.com)

Warm Regards,

Ms. Sacha White.
Cc Fredrick Thomson Esq