These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, October 07, 2006

Erih592ppas , YOU URGENT RESPONSE IS NEEDED

From: SEANSON GREETINGS - oooxxx25@aim.com

Good day to you Erih592ppas,
My name is Sgt.Michael Fox I am an American soldier, serving in the military with the Third infantry Division in Iraq. Three years ago, we discovered some huge amount of money in Baghdad neighbourhood belonging to Saddam Hussein, I smuggled some part of these funds in two trunk boxes out of Baghdad, which is being kept safe in a secured finance company as Family valueables. You can go to this web link to read about events that took place here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm
Basically, am writing you due to the situation I found myself and can not return back to America again because I was among five US soldiers questioned by military officials after some of that money was allegedly stolen, as I have absconded from US military and am now in exile.
I have killed in war and I found no peace anymore in where I am right now as I have been declared wanted by US Military.I have decided to look for someone like you to help me retrieve these funds from the Finance Company and disburse this funds to any charity organisation on earth as I know that this will only be a way Almighty God can forgive me in all human killing I encounter during war.
In honesty, after claiming these two trunk boxes from the security company, you shall have 10% of total funds, disburse 90% to four charity organisations on planet earth. Each box contain the sum of fifteen million United States Dollars. I do not want any money from these funds rather
than spending all on humanity for me to have forgiveness of sins from Almighty God who seeth us all from above and that is why you must do this in honesty and trust, I shall seek for an assylum in any part of the world outside United States of America because I can not return back to my
lovely country and I have been diagnosed of Cancer of Lungs and Oesophagus due to Bomb explosure I inhale during my escape in the war.
I will send you certificates of deposit to enable you lay claim to these boxes on my behalf as soon as I hear from you.
My watch word is to trust you and ensure confidentiality, when you receive
this letter, kindly reply me via this e-mail below:
sgtmichaelfox@inbox.com
signifying your interest including your
Fullname:
Nationality:
Confidential telephone/fax numbers :
Occupacion:
for quick communication and also your contact details (Job title and occupation).
Respectfully Submitted
Sgt.Michael fox.
(sgtmichaelfox@inbox.com)
SINCERITY AND TRUST