These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, October 07, 2006

Re: Hello

From: Mrs. Terri Irwin - terriwin01@ig.com.br

Dear Friend,

Firstly, not to cause you embarrassment, I am Mrs. Terri Irwin; widow to
late Mr. Steve Irwin a National of Australia, the director of the Australia
Zoo in Queensland, Australia, and host of Animal Planet's series The
Crocodile Hunter. On Monday, 4 September 2006, My Husband dead prior to a
stingray barb that pierced his chest, according to Cairns police sources.
For verification, click on this link:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200609/s1732439.htm

Unfortunately before the death of my husband, we had a deposit with HSBC
Bank of London, valued presently 11million pounds Sterling, which we did not
disclose to anybody it's only within me and my husband and our private
Lawyer in the Uk. I was informed that the bank is planning to use the money
for nuclear weapons. This is because am suffering from cancer illness. From
all indications my condition is really deteriorating and it's quite obvious
that I may not get better quickly or live long according to my doctors. I
have pray over this before I contacted you. Cause I want you to use 60% of
the fund to contribute to the development of the Church and Mosque in
Africa, America, Asia and Europe. While the rest 40% belongs to you for the
less privileged.

Conclusively. I honestly pray that when this fund get claimed. Will be used
for the said purpose, my private attorney in Uk will be in charge to prepare
all the legal documentations that will authenticate you as the next of
kin/will beneficiary to my late husband. Please get in touch with my
attorney urgently for more details, with the below Email:

Name: Barrister. Antony Edward
Email: antonyedward14z@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks for your understanding my they lord be with you.

Best Regard
Mrs. Terri Irwin