These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, October 07, 2006

fellowship with you

From: john moparthi - charis_mission@rediffmail.com

My Beloved in Christ,

I extend Christian loving greetings to you in the most highly exalted name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

First of all, I praise God for this wonderful opportunity to share my ministry activities with you. We know these are the last days and Satan is doing his level best to crush down the children of God, to destroy the kingdom of God. In the same time, Gods children are proceeding forward with a determination to collapse the walls of the enemy. I sincerely acknowledge ourselves as one among them. We are striving and struggling our every nerve to spread the kingdom of God in India. This is the reason why God saved me from sin, curse and eternal condemnation.

We are a team of youngsters in the Lord's work. All are energetic and enthusiastic. Our main purpose is Gospel Work. We reach rural, tribal and coastal areas. In a month we visit a number of villages. We arrange street meetings, seminars and conventions. Church planting is the main activity of our Gospel work. Many of our co-workers do not have houses and also they have no constructed churches. They conduct prayers in thatched houses, under trees and sometimes on waysides. But we are stead fast to see that Lord's work is done.


We have an orphanage in which we are looking after 40 children. When we found them, they were shelter less and away from comfort and parental love. We collect donations from our fellow Christians to meet their needs. But, the December tsunami played havoc with our lives. It has been very difficult for us to provide for the needs of the orphans. We need some generous sponsors to take up the care of at least one or them each. In fact, their condition is very pathetic. Many days in a month they are away from food and proper clothing. Please remember them in your regular prayers. Other than this, we have some social welfare activities such as leprosy eradication and feed the hungry etc.

As I share all these things, please take a step to visit India once and see our ministry. If God reveals you something about my ministry, could you please share it with me? I may be knocking at your door at an odd time. But I have the promise "Knock it shall be opened". If you could kindly hear my knock at your door, please make convenience to open your kind and generous door for me. I whole-heartedly invite you to India. Please see my ministry. If you feel I deserve your encouragement please take a kind step to lift me up. Because I have been in a desperate condition, I earnestly need your kind interference into my ministry. I wish to have your leadership and guidance. I will sincerely and honestly follow your instructions to develop my ministry in India.

Please pray for us as we for you. I await your kind and favorable response.

Sincerely in His service,

Pastor John Moparthi