These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, October 07, 2006

Pls Reply Asap

From: Grahman Baldock - grabldk@yahoo.com.hk

BANK OF AMERICA (ASIA)LTD.
17/F DEVCON HOUSE
979 KING'S ROAD
HONG KONG.

Dear Friend,

I am Mr.Graham R.Baldock. I am located in Hong Kong, an American by nationality working in the establishment stated above this email. I have an urgent business proposition for you. I got your contact from an email directory. I simply haven't met with you before, but I will need your assistance and guidelines in making a business investment on landed properties or in any lucrative sphere of business in your country. Owing to the urgency of this transaction, I would appreciate an immediate response from you confirming the receipt of my email.

Upon receipt of your response, I will furnish you with explicit
details of the transaction and the urgency at which I need to get the funds transferred out of Hong Kong.

We will elaborate more when I do receive your response.

Awaiting your urgent reply.

Thanks and Regards.
Mr.Graham R.Baldock