These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, October 07, 2006

MEETING YOU IN GOOD FAITH

From: david tonkin - david_ton1056@hotmail.com

Good day Sir/Madam

I must say it my pleasure to send you these email, Please pardon me if I
have intruded on your privacy, how are you doing, I hope you are doing fine,
if so glory be to God, while I am David Tonkin and my sister name is
Elizabeth we are the children of the late Mr. Johnson Tonkin of Liberia, who
was killed by Master Sergeant Samuel Canyon Doe in a Bloody coup, me and my
sister Elizabeth Tonkin where young then.

After our parent was killed, the only chance we heard was to run to Abidjan
where we have lived all this years, it all came to an existence that we
could not feed so we decided to come down to the refugee camp here in Ghana
so to enable us mix up with the refugees to make us live like brothers.

Since we came to the camp the Ghana Government has been doing a very great
work by sending the refugees items to feed on, so that is how we have been
surviving here in the camp.

While the Ghana Government sent The Executive Member of Attorney Income
Movement of Ghana (AIM) to the refugee camp on assignment, so unfortunately
I saw my late father lawyer among them and he told me that they came to the
camp to search for the next of kings which their parent deposited money in
banks in Ghana, and that my late fathers name was among the list of people
that deposited money in one of these banks in Ghana

So he said I should look for someone genuine and reliable person that can
stand as a father and as my late father foreign beneficiary so this money
can be transferred to him, because our parent said the money should be kept
for safekeeping and onward transfer.

So that is why I have sent you these mail to ask you to stand in that chance
for me to enable us(me and my brother) get our late father money out of the
bank.

Please the lawyer said I should not include the following;
1, the name of the bank
2, The Amount involved.
3, the bank website,
4, my contact address and my personal number,
5, my international passport
6, the lawyers contact.
The reason he said I should not include them is because of ungodly act been
carried out by those Fraudster on internet because they may likely use them
for their ungodly acts.
Please I want you to stand in this chance so you can help us get this money
out of this bank, so you have to get back to me so that I can send you the
(6) items not included in my mail to you for further information and for
good understanding.

N.B, you can write me via email david_ton105@yahoo.com


It's important.

I hope to hear from you soon,

Regards,
David Tonkin

N.B, Please I will like you to keep my email address confidential, this is
because of security reason.

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01