These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, October 07, 2006

GOOD DAY

From: grace smith - gracesmith001@sify.com

Good Day,

I'm very sorry to bother you with my E-mail. But I want you to

understand that I truly need your assistance to this great offer I'm

offering you from the source of my mind. Before anything I want

touse this opportunity to introduce myself.

My name is Grace Smith, I am 22 years old from London England,

where I school and work as a tailor. I am the only daughter of my

parents. My father died on a fatal motoraccident on the 6th March

2001, on his way to see my sick mother at hospital where she was

admitted for Cancer treatments, she also gave up when she heard

about the news of the death of my father in same day and hospital

where she was (Kings Hospital

here in the United Kingdom), maytheir gentle soul rest in perfect

peace.

Before the death of myfather, he had willed part of his Real Estate

and the total amounts of£50,000,000.00 (Fifty Million Pounds

Sterling) to me. Now at his death,and because things have become

very hard for me paying my school feesand taking care of my other

needs which the tailoring job I do as a parttime after my school

couldn't help, so, I went to our Bank where this

money was deposited.

I was shocked when the Manager of the Bankexplained to me that I

will not be able to draw from the money, becausemy father had put a

clause on the will, saying that before I will begiven access to the

money, I will either have to be 27 years old orabove, or I will be

given access to the money, if I get married before the age of 27

years, in which case, my husband will be legible to collect the money

on my behalf.

But today I am only 22 years. And Ihave no access to the money till

I'm 27 years which is the more reason why I am contacting you to

stand as my husband to claim this money on mybehalf as a next of kin

to my late father with the Bank, If I can trustyou, I will need your

assistance in this regard please. I will want youto stand in as my own

husband even if you are married

already you can still claim this money on my behalf because I will

provide all

necessarydocumentation of my late father and a marriage certificate

between youand I to show the Bank that we're legally married before

the BritishHigh Court here in United Kingdom.

As soon as I hear from you I willsend you the Bank Managers contact

information, so you can contact himand demand the payment of your

wife's

money to you. I will follow it upfrom here, providing him with the

necessary marriage certificate andother documents, to authenticate

our union. Should you be interested inhelping me, please write back to

me.

I hope that we shall discusshow you want remunerated when you get

back to me. For my part, I shall be more than willing to part with

35% of the total sum to you while 10% will be mapped out for any

expenses to receive the money from theBank where this was deposited

that is to let you know that you will helpme both financially and with

your honest mind to enable me get thenecessary documents that would

back this deal. Please remember that I amwriting you this email purely

on the ground of trust. While thistransaction last, we must be able to

put emotions aside and face it,perhaps after everything, we might

find a need for that if you are still single?.I will be waiting to hear

from you through my email address:gracesmith101@yahoo.com

Yours Truly,

Grace Smith