These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, November 20, 2006

From Dr. George Edu.

From:"Dr.George Edu." <georgeedu2003@yahoo.com>

>From Dr. George Edu.
The Head of Payment Verification Department.
Central Bank of Nigeria .
Tinubu-Square,
 
Attention Sir/Madam,
 
This is to inform you that your file was forwarded to my desk for payment verification after presidential instructions on onward payment due to all federal government of Nigeria Foreign contractors.
 
Behold that I have carefully gone through your file and honestly saying, this claims is one of the over-invoiced perpetrated by the past top government functionaries and claims of deceased ones with huge deposited with some of the commercial banks in Nigeria such claims are normally recommend for forfeiture back to federal government treasury.
 
But I must confess to you that the antecedence of your claims are almost perfect, for this I have develop a lot of interest to work with you and have the sum of money in question US$14,500,000.00 (Fourteen Million Five Hundred United State Dollars), released to you, if you are willing to work and share this amount with me 50-50%, half to you and half to me.
 
I have political ambition in the next Electoral dispensation come the year 2007 and with this, I am sure of building up a strong political empire. In view of this, I have subsequently made an arrangement as regards to the secretive arrangement in regards of the Shipment of your contract sum, I wish to inform you that all necessary Modalities have been automatically concluded and have left Nigeria to London via Diplomatic Courier Services to Security Company in London by Express Cargo Flight.
 
Note carefully the content of the crate is "MONEY" but I did not disclose it to the Security Company as Money, rather I informed them that the crate contain Vital" DIPLOMATIC DOCUMENTS" belonging to my client (that's you) Furthermore, the weight of the consignment is 220kg but I manage to pay 120kg, which cost US$15,600.00.(Fifteen Thousand Six Hundred United State Dollars ),On know account should you disclose the Content of the crate with the Diplomatic Security Company for fear of Betrayal? So do not allow them to know that the content is money.
 
Therefore, there is noting to worry about as this transaction is 100% risk free and with this procedures you will receive the fund without any hitch and what ever we mighty spend in the cause of the delivery, will be settled first as soon as you received the consignment before we now share the balance 50%-50% as agreed. I hope to have this transaction completed and meet with you soonest.
 
Moreover, I will like you to reconfirm the following information's your full name and contact address, your International Passport or state ID, telephone and cell phone number where you can be reach at all times, so that I can give you the shipment document to enable you contact the Security Company office in London UK as the beneficiary to the claim and require from them when you will be receiving the consignment to your given address.
 
Meanwhile, I will be coming over to your country immediate The Consignment arrives in your Country for my 50% share. Please, advise me as soon as possible of your true position and also assure me that my share will be safe with you. Or give me a call immediately Tel: 234-1-8184456 and endeavor to send me the required information immediately so that we can proceed.
 
I wait to hear swiftly from you.
 
Yours truly,
Dr. George Edu.