These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, November 20, 2006

prayer needs

From: P.Ruth Jaiseel Babu - shineforhim26@yahoo.com

Dear beloved friend in Christ
Greetings to you in the most wonderful name of our Lord and Savior
Jesus Christ. His richest blessings shall be upon you forever.
I greet you in the mighty name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ
By the grace of God, according to Romans 8:28 . First of all, I praise
God for this wonderful opportunity to share

my ministry activities with you. I am an evangelist named P.Ruth
jaiseel babu from Bapatla [town], Andhra Pradesh [state], which
is on the coastal belt of' Bay of Bengal'.

By birth I belong to a Christian family. I had studied Bth and now I
laid my stress on our daily Gospel. My total aim is to take-up the
message of our Lord to all over our far corners .Now I am working on
outreach Gospel, which is yielding the best harvest of souls among
Hindu people they are getting away to their idol worship and they are
accepting our Lord Jesus Christ as their real savior .Now they are
baptizing. It is one kind of blessing for us on our dedicated daily
prayers. You kindly pray about our present day Rural Mobile Gospel in
India. I had established some of our new village congregations and I
am continuing of my daily Gospel along with our co-Gospel workers.
Now I am here with narrating you the exact conditions of orphan
children in my rural villages of India including those who losses
their parents with the Tsunami AIDS here. Daily I am glancing number
of helpless orphans at our public places of the villages. They are
suffering a lot at their basic needs like food, clothing and shelter.
They are starving for days. They are struggling at their nest
facilities. They are helpless without neighbor treatment. Being a
Christian I got pitied at their helpless stage. I got much motivated
by the verses in the Bible James 1:27.Then I prepared to host them
through an orphanage Our helpless 15 orphan kids are growing now on
perfect healthy conditions.They are going to school regularly by
adapting
ever-good habits under
Christian background. I believe that they should become as God's
servants in future. By such a pious target I am training them daily.
I am going through much trouble trying to provide for their needs.
Please pray and take action and send your lovely and sacrificial gifts
to this home for FOOD, CLOTHING AND SHELTER.I am praying to go in
order to acquire any heavenly support from any side. Since all these
days I am searching for a heavenly person like you in order to look
into the need of our orphan children. Little support extended by you
shall save the lives of our orphan children, and it shall be the
heavenly blessing for you and your family. Please pray and encourage
for our
orphan children home by providing their needs food, clothing, shelter
and etc in your best way through HIS blessings.
Serving the Master,
P.RUTH JAISEEL BABU
Evangelist


---------------------------------
Sponsored Link

Degrees for working adults in as fast as 1 year. Bachelors, Masters, Associates. Top schools