These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, November 20, 2006

waiting for your prayerful reply

From: jgom orphanage - jgom_orphanage@yahoo.co.in

Dear Beloved Eva in christ,
Greetings to you in the most highly exalted name of
our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. His richest
blessings shall be upon you forever.I am Brother Billa
Rajendra came from a devotee gospel family. I got
brought-up with christianized background. I studied up
to graduation. But I never tempt for a better job as
per the call of our God I prepared to held-up under
His services only. I got married, and I blessed with
two children. Now I am doing our daily gospel at our
rural areas. Our location is very bad in all aspects
due to the continual effect of natural calamities like
cyclones and floods. From such area I am doing my
daily gospel. I am running one ministry "JESUS GOSPEL
OUTREACH MINISTRIES".
Now I laid my stress on our outreach
areas.Basically I am doing my regular services through
our co-gospel workers. We are concentrating on Hindu
people. We are advocating the idol worship as devilish
task. And we are taking the message of our God to all
over of our far away places. Because of our regular
prayers number of Hindu people are accepting our Lord
Jesus as their real savior. They are getting away to
their idol worship, and confessing in all of their
previous sins. They are very poor, but they can't
assist me on our daily needs.
Now I am running one orphanage for the welfare
of 30 helpless orphan children. They are all cent
percent orphans. They are totally in great needy
conditions. Once they had suffered a lot at their
basic needs like food, clothing and shelter. They are
all in total disasters conditions. Being a Christian I
got pitied much about their helpless stage, and I got
much motivated by the verses in the Bible "James
1:27", and I prepared to host of such helpless orphan
children. Now they are growing on perfect healthy
grounds by adapting very good habits under Christian
background. I believe they should become as God's
servants in future. By such a pious target I am
training them daily. Actually I don't have any support
from any where on our orphanage. I totally depended
upon our local contributions only. But now a days it
became very problem for me to attain such local
contributions. And it is fact to you that any
organization based on Christian faith may can't achive
of its necessary support from India. Here Christians
are in minority. They can't reach of their targets as
per their own efforts. Here we are glancing number
of destitute people like widows and aged persons.
They are suffering a lot at their basic needs like
food,clothing, and shelter. Because of their family
disorganized conditions they are facing very disasters
and panic feelings. They are totally in need of very
good hospitality. Now I am hosting some of our
destitute people on every Sunday. On that day I shall
provide them only food. Due to lack of sufficient aid
on it, I am doing their relief task only on Sundays. I
need of your kind encouragement on their regular
services.
By narrating our every task on behalf of our
ministry, now I am in great needy conditions. Please
call on the attention of your people, friends, and
intimates among our exact needs. Basically I want your
good fellowship.I need of your regular prayers. I want
your good moral support. Please respond me on our
exact needs.Now I am praying for such help. Please
look into our real situation,and try to help us at
your possible way.We shall ever grateful to you on
your kind deed. I got of your email address from the
website.I need of your regular prayers.Here our orphan
children are sending their love and kisses to you.
And our destitute people are expecting at your kind
support. Totally we are all remembering you daily at
our regularprayers.
My best wishes to you and your church people. I shall
wait at for your
prayerful reply.
Thanking you in Jesus name,
Yours In His Service,
Yours Brother in Christ,
pastor. BILLA RAJENDRA.
please visit our ministry website:
http://www.geocities.com/jesusgospeloutreachministries/

__________________________________________________________
Yahoo! India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new
http://in.answers.yahoo.com