These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, November 20, 2006

Treat as Urgent.

From: barristerakintolawilliams1414@yahoo.com

Goldman & Associate Chambers.
Plot: 70 International Airport Road
Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria.
Tel: 234-1-7760439.
 
Attn: Sir/Ma.
 
Hope you are doing great and sound? I am Barrister. Akintola Williams Barrister at law and attorney to late Eng. Jeffrey Landercasper, a Greek Merchant otherwise known as my client who was based in the Lagos Nigeria and died of complications from injuries sustained after a ghastly motor accident.
 
As the attorney to Eng. Jeffrey Landercasper, I was his confidant as he shared with me virtually everything about himself, his business and family. I was his attorney for 15years and during that period I wrote his WILL and was also named as the executor, which has since been fulfilled. I am also aware due to my closeness to him that the amount of Six Million US Dollars, he deposited with a bank in Lagos Nigeria was not willed out. He told me about this on his sick bed and even instructed that I should prepare a codicil to that effect, however before I could finish my work he had died.
 
After his death, funeral and subsequent execution of his will I went into action to ascertain the information passed unto me by my client. My investigation conformed to the information; at that point I knew I had to do something to move the funds out of the bank and knowing that I cannot do this alone I have decided to contact you and seek your assistance and acceptance to be the next of kin to the estate.
 
Aside my humble self and you, the relationship manager (account officer) of my client knows about this, for he was very helpful during my discreet investigation, through him I was able to see the deposit paper work of the money which confirmed that there is no next of kin to the funds. It is necessary for us to move the money out of the bank on time because if we do not do this within the next one year the bank would regard the money as sundry funds, which would give them the right to claim the money.
 
I cannot move the money in my name because he is my client, for it could arose suspicion, his account officer cannot do the same, hence the importance of your assistance. Have my assurance that there is nothing to fear about, as we also need your assurance that you would work with me without fear or favor to achieve our desired objective. The legal back up is no problem for I would be responsible. Since the codicil was not ready before his death, letter of administration without Will would be secured from the probate office, with this letter I would personally apply on your behalf to the bank for the release of the funds to you.
 
What I require from you to enable us achieve the above are your;
1) Your Full Name and Address that would be used to establish you as the next of kin of our late client thereby making you the legal beneficiary of the fund.
 
2) Your Private Mobile, Telephone and Fax numbers where you can be reached at all time because this transaction entails constant communication.
 
3) Your international passport or driver's license for proper identification.
 
Also you will be required to:
 
(1) Assist in the transfer of the said sum
(2) Advise on lucrative areas for investment
(3) Assist us in purchase of properties.

 
For security reasons and for the confidentiality of this transaction please reach me through this email address or call, upon receipt of a confirmation of acceptance from you a sharing ratio would be worked out between the three of us.
 
Take care and have a nice day.
 
Sincerely,
Barrister Akintola Williams