These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, November 20, 2006

HI

From: MR. J . MANZINI - jossy-manzini@37.com

GOOD DAY.


PARTNERSHIP INVESTMENT

I humbly approach you with a view that we may be able to enter into investment partnership with me, I decided to contact you through email, after searching for Contacts via the internet, as it is the only means I can contact anybody since I am cutting off ties with Sierra Leone for now. I apologize if this is not acceptable to you. Foremost; I should begin by introducing myself.

I am Mr JOSSY MANZINI the son of late Mr. GEORGE MANZINI, a precious Stone merchant in Sierra Leone, who died on the 6th of May 2003 After the death of my father, the Government of Sierra Leone arrested my mother and my kid sister on the allegation that my father was a front man to the late dictators of Sierra Leone.

All my father's assets were confiscated by the present government and during this injustice; my elder brother and my mother Were maltreated and tortured. From this trauma, my mother fell sick and died.

During this whole incident, I went through my Fathers document and I found out that my late father lodged $4,800,000.00 ( Four Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars) kept in a finance firm, the deposited was made as family personal belongings before he died, out side my country and he intended building a factery in Portugal before his untimely death.

Please, my intention now is to invest in your country, in any profitable business you deem fit. I will be grateful if we could come into joint business partnership. Because of my family background I shy away from publicity. Precisely, I prefer staying away from well know public figures in any country. Hence I won't want my name mentioned to any one, as I still want to stay away from the scrutiny of my country government. Mentioning this mail to anyone may put me in a big mess and cause me to lose the money.

As soon as I receive your respond, I will immediately forward the contact and all other information of where and how to make claim to the deposit. For your assistance, I have two options for you. Firstly you can choose to have 20% of the fund for your assistance, or you can go into partnership/ investment base on agreement.

Please note that I can be reached on this email : ( JOSSY-MANZINI@37.COM ) alternative email (invest_jossy@37.com) Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks and God bless,

MR. JOSSY MANZINI.

NOTE: PLS BE INFORMED THAT THERE WILL NOT BE ANY EXPENSES OUT OF YOUR POCKET, EVERY EXPENSES DUE TO RETREVING OF THE CONSIGNMENT SHOULD BE MADE FROM THE DEPOSIT