These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, November 20, 2006

REMAIN BLESSED

From: Mariam Musa - mariam_musa60@yahoo.co.uk

Dear. My name is Miss Mariam Musa the only daughter of late Mr/Mrs
Mohammed Musa. My father and mother were very wealthy farmers and
cocoa merchant when they were both alive. After the death of my
Mother, long time ago, my father was controlling his business until he
was poisoned by his business associates which he suffered and died.
Before the death of my father on 2005 in a private hospital here in
Abidjan where he was admitted, he secretly called me on his bed side
and disclosed to me about the sum of (US$4.5 Million), he left in
suspense account in one of the bank here in Abidjan, it was the money
my father intended to transfer overseas for investment before he was
poisoned. He also instructed me that I should seek for a foreign
partner in any country of my choice who will assist me transfer this
money in overseas account where the money will be save and invested
wisely. Because of the current political problem here in Ivory Coast I
decided to transfer the money to abroad
where it will be save and invested. therefore, I am crying and seeking
for your kind assistance in the following ways: (1) To provide a safe
bank account into where the money will be transferred for investment.
(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am a girl of 19 years
old. (3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to
further my education and to secure a resident permit for me in your
country. As soon as I receive your urgent reply indicating your
interest to assist me to successfully transfer of the money into your
yet nominated account, I will give you more information on how to
contact the Bank. please try and send mails on my private mail box for
confidential reasons:Yours lovely, Mariam Musa. REMAIN BLESSED