These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, November 20, 2006

PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL

From: ben janus - benjauns@yahoo.co.uk

FROM: MR:BEN JAUNS
EMAIL: benjauns@yahoo.co.uk

Goodday!

My name is MR.BEN JAUNS, eldest son of MR. SOLOMON JAUNSof Zimbabwe. My Dear,I know that this might be a surprise to you.During the current war against the farmers in Zimbabwe from the supports of our President Robert Mugabe to claim all the white-owned farms to his party
members and his followers, he ordered all the white-owned farmers to surrender all their farms to his party members and his followers. My father was one of the best farmers in our country and because he did not support his idea, supporters invaded my father's farm and burnt everything in the farm, killing my father and made away with a lot of items in my father's farm.

After the death of my father, my mother and I and my younger sister decided to move out from Zimbabwe because our lives were in danger with the money my father kept in his hidden safe in my mother's house. The amount contained in the safe is US$11.5M (ELEVEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS)and we decided to move to the Republic of South Africa where we deposited the money in a Security Company as valuables.

So, I decided to contact a foreigner that will assist me to move this money out of South Africa,because we are asylum seekers here in South Africa which disqualifies from operating an account or getting involved in any financial transaction here in South Africa.We have agreed to give you from the total sum 30% for helping us to move this money to your country while 60% will be for me and my family to invest in your country. while 10% will mapped out for expanses.If you are interested please kindly furnish me with your personal phone number for easy communication. You can contact me on the above telephone,Note that this transaction is 100% risk-free and it requires mutual trust and absolute confidentiality and I have taken care of all formalities regarding it. Yoururgent response will be highly appreciated in this regard.
Thanks and God bless.

Best regards,
BEN JAUNS


---------------------------------
Now you can scan emails quickly with a reading pane. Get the new Yahoo! Mail