These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, January 30, 2007

CONFIDENTIAL PROPOSAL

From: hana james - hana_james55@yahoo.fr

FROM THE FOREIGN DESK DEPARTMENT
(INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE SUB DIVISION)
BANK OF COTE D IVOIRE
FROM;MRS,HANNAH JAMES (CHIEF ACCOUNTING OFFICER)
SUBJECT:CONFIDENTIAL PROPOSAL ATTENTION:
PRIVATE MEMO
With due respect, trust and humility, I write you this
proposal, which I believe, would be of great interest to
you. I am sorry for the inconveniences this letter might
cause you, but I have no other alternative than to seek for
your help, please bear with me.I am Mrs,Hannah James. I am in
charge of International remittance Bank ABIDJAN
Limited.There is a dormant account in my bank and the owner
of the account is deceased and I am the account officer to
the account of the deceased.There is a credit balance of
($9 million dollars) Nine MillionDollars which has been
dormant for five years now and after further
investigation,I discovered that the account and the money
belong to a deaceased foreign contractor worker.
With my current position in the International Remittance
Department on the bank and also as a civil servant I cannot
lay claims on this money.What I need from you is to use
your name as next of kin and make you the rightful
beneficiary so that I will use my position,in moving the
($9 million dollars) Nine Million Dollars out from ABIDJAN
Every record concerning this fund and all the legal
documents backing the funds are in my possession,Which will
be forwarded to you once you indicate your interest.I
intend to part you with %30 percent of the total sum for
your assistance while %70 percent will be for me.Indicate
your interest immediately so that I will give you all the
detailed information on this issue. Please my good friend,I
want you to limit this matter personally to yourself and
any responce of yours concerning this transction should be
given with urgency.

NOTE:That %30 percent is for your assistance
There is absolutely no risk involved.
Thanking you in anticipation.

Kindest Regards
HANNAH JAMES.

---------------------------------
Découvrez une nouvelle façon d'obtenir des réponses à toutes vos questions ! Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses