These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Gold (urgent responce require

From: mr kofie - mrkofie@hotmail.com

Hi,
Compliment´s of the day. I'm Mr Kamara Kofi, the only son of late Chief Edewor Kofi . My father was the owner of a gold concession of five acres of land in Accra Ghana (attached is the picture of the gold concession)

Since the death of my father, this gold concession has been down, I want to reactivate and get it running again, I would like your kind assistance as my bona fide partner.

I already have a plan on doing this and all the necessary legal document are in place. My financing will come from a deposit of already mined 600kgs of natural aluvia gold dust which was deposited in a bank here in Ghana by my late father. My only set back is that my father
Had an agreement with the bank in charge of this deposit that if I don't have an established foreign partner capable and with prove to invest the proceeds of this gold then it shouldn't be released to me.

This deposit has accumulated demurrage overtime for the period of 6years it has been deposit, but it will be no problem since i have a standing buyer ready to pay once it´s released to me.
if you are interested to be my foreign partner please contact me so we can have a memorandum of understanding on your interest and go more in detail as to what we have to do to reactivate this mining company.
i´ll suggest you think over this proposal and contact me if you´re interested so we can proceed immediately.

Confidentiality notice:
The message contained in this mail is privileged and confidential. if you are not the intended recipient or are not interested in the content, you are advised to delete or destroy immediately as any unauthorised dissemination or distribution of information is prohibited. should you turn out to be offended by this contact or are not capable of participation, any inconveniences or embarrassment to you is regretted