These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, January 30, 2007

REPLY ASAP

From: emmanuila Savimbi - esavimbicf@yahoo.fr

Good Day!

Since, you do not know me and we have never had any personal contact. Firstly,let me start by introducing myself properly to you. My name is Emmanuila Malheiro Savimbi the dualther of Jonas Malheiro Savimbi, the leader UNITA (National Union for the Total Independence of Angola). I got your email address from network directory. I apologize if I have infringed on your privacy..

You maybe aware, that my Late Father (Jonas Malheiro Savimbi) was killed on friday 22nd February, 2002 in a battle with the government troops of Angola, led by President Dos Santos.

However, I am a young Girl who has ambitions and I am not in any way interested in wars, this is why I secretly left Angola for the Abidjan (Cote D' Ivoire) to seek asylum.

Besides, I am using this correspondence to seek and request your assistance and cooperation in a sensitive but highly beneficial financial arrangement.

There is this huge amount of Sixteen million Two hundred and Forty-Five thousand U.S dollars ($16,245,000.00) which my late father kept in a security/financial firm before he was assassinated by government mercenary on 22 February, 2002, during a political crisis in my country Angola. This fund was stashed in a security vault in Abidjan (Cote D' Ivoire) , out of foresight for a likely situation which I and my family found our selves then.

My father – Late Mr. Jonas Malheiro Savimbi deposited it as a family treasure and that was before his death. Now I and my Brother have left Angola to Abidjan in the Republic of (Cote D' Ivoire), through the help of my late father's loyal friend. Meanwhile, we are staying here with refugee status, instead of going to exile and we have decided also to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe enough outside my country Angola and the whole of Africa for security and politicalreasons. We would want you to assist us to retrieve and transfer this fund to your country for safety and investment purposes.

If you are willing to render this service to us, we shall adequately compensate you with 20% of the total figure. We will arrange all the necessary procedures in ensuring a smooth process for the transaction. We will also appreciate if you contact me once you receive this mail to enableme give you more details and modus operandi concerning the business.

This matter requires your urgent attention, confidentiality and discretion no matter what your decision maybe.

Thank you and God bless you.

Yours Sincerely,
Emmanuila Malheiro Savimbi.

---------------------------------
Découvrez une nouvelle façon d'obtenir des réponses à toutes vos questions ! Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses