These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I Need Your Urgent Reply, Awa

From: awa yao - awa_yao40@lycos.com

p {margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:0px;} Dearest One,

Please I decided to write you because I have no other alternative. Since the death of my father in the hands of the rebels at the beginning of the political crises in this country. I have been in a very big difficulty of how to safe guard the money that my father left for me in a Finance house here in Abidjan Cote d Ivoire before his death. I am living in Refugee camp here in ABIDJAN COTE D IVOIRE WEST AFRICA, I am a little girl of 19 years old.

Please I just need your help and I am afraid the amount is too much I dont know how and where to start to go about it. Please if you can help me transfer this fund please try and reply me urgently and I will tell you how much and explain more to you and we can discuss fully with your percentage and God will always bless you for your help as i am going to take you as my step-parent. My most concern is to come over to your counrtry and continue my Education and start a good life through you.

ANTICIPATING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.
Sincerely

Awa_Yao




Free
Movies 100's of Free Feature Length Films - Meet Friends, Watch
Movies & Win