These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, January 30, 2007

From Mrs. Rebecca Garang

From: cpm sarah - mrs_rebe07@hotmail.fr

>From Mrs. Rebecca Garang.


ATTN
Greetings in the name of the most high GOD. The source
through which I got your contact gave me the
confidence to reach you. I am Mrs. Rebecca Garang
the widow of late John Garang who was untill his death
the vice president of Sudan in Africa.
In brief, my late husband was a strong opposition for
over 20yrs untill he was appointed the vice president
on the 9th of July 2005 by the United Nations Peace
Team as an avenue to quench the 20yrs civil war in
Sudan. He died on the 31st of July 2005 following a
helicopter crash alongside with 12 others just 22days
after his appointment as the vice president. What led
to the helicopter crash is still unclear but I know
that my husband was the target.
I was a muslim untill I was converted to Christian on
the 5th of January 1995 and since then I have seen the
true light in the Almighty JESUS CHRIST.
But what I needed from you now is for you to assure me
I mean to give me a very good assurance that you will
never in life betray me because I will like to hand
everything to you so that I will have rest of mind and
know that my consignment is safe with a honest
person,I am under strict surveillance by the Sudan
government as you may know and all my in and out going
phone calls are systematically monitored. Please what
you are about to hear is TOP SECRET! and also I want
you to make sure that this consignment will leave this
country immediately this week so that you will put it
into a very good joint investment and according to the
news i gathered this country will be having their
election and already they are having political crisis
all the foreigners and foreign investor in Cote
D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) are leaving the country so you
have to respond to this mail immediately for me to
give you the contact of the security company and also
instruct you how to contact them.
For more informations in relation to what I am telling
you I will want you to check on this site
:http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/4737661.stm
The president Umar al-BASHIR and his cohorts are doing
everything possible to dispossess all my late
husband's properties and I am doing all it takes to
safeguard the ones that are within my reach now.
Please permit me to go into details. After the death
of my husband that culminated to a chaotic atmosphere
that resulted to a one-week civil disturbances and
ethnic violence in Sudan, I have had several death
threat and I must confess to you that life has not
been the same like when DeMabior was alive. Just few
days ago as I am are making arrangements to mark my
late husband's first year remembrance this month end,
I conducted a search in his secret underground vault
right inside the family house which hasn't been
accessed since his death, I made some interesting
discoveries, bank documents of $4.5Million dollar
deposited in a swiss bank in , documents of some
landed properties located in the heart of Ugandan
capital Kampala and a cash deposit of $8.5Million
dollar contained in a trunk box registered as family
valuables in a Safe Deposit House (Security Company)
in Abidjan capital of Cote d'Ivoire in west
Africa.Unfortunately the Swiss account has been
shutdown.
I am in contact with the safe deposit company in
Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire and they have confirm that the
deposit is in their custody. As the next of kin to my
late husband as declared in the certificate of
deposit, I deserves the legal right to benefit the
deposit or nominate a TRUSTEE/BENEFICIARY. Prior to my
contact with you, I have informed the security company
that I will send and AUTHORIZATION LETTER to the
company for my partner to come forward for the claim
of the deposit.
Please , I am reposing a high level confidence on you
believing that you will not let me down. I am making
an exceptional OFFER to you to be my nominated
trustee/beneficiary of this deposit. If this offer is
acceptable by you notify me immediately to enable me
forward you with the full contacts of the security
company in Abidjan capital of Cote d'Ivoire (IVORY
COAST) and every other necessary information needed
for the release of this deposit. The security company
has diplomatic immunity, which will permit them to
transport/deliver the box to you to any safe
environment.
Your words really touched me and I am highly
re-comforted. Thank you and God bless you. It is my
desire to invest greater part with you .
Be informed that your reward for this assistance is
negotiable ,Please kindly permit me to have your
direct telephone numbers to enable me contact for
better explanations,and also please kindly send your
full contact details tel / fax .
Remain blessed in the Lord.

Mrs. Rebecca Garang.
Khartoum Sudan


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com