These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, January 30, 2007

GOOD DAY

From: JANET - jenetjohnson@myway.com

Dear.

My name is Janet Rose from Scotland; I am 25years old of age. With
deep heart I write you concerning what I have been passing through as a
little girl since my father died as a result of stroke on June 8th
2005. I have been frustrated and maltreated by my father’s relatives
who seized all his estate here in my country.
When he (my father) was alive he willed in my favor the sum of US$2.5M
which he deposited with a security company in London UK.

I have been put under pressure to release the document relating to
the deposited fund in my name with the security company in UK, but my
refusal has prompted them to stop me from school, I write that you
could be of assistance and help me receive this fund from the company,
which I will give you the relevant documents relating to the claim.

Consequently, I am looking for a reliable and trustworthy person who
will receive this fund and manage it on my behalf, I wish you could
help because it is only you and I knows this my idea of removing the
fund from the company to your country until when I will arrive to your
country for better life with you, but if you cannot be of help please
ignore this message from me, because You be entitled for %25 of the
fund, upon the successful of the claim of the fund I will I want to
thank you for your understanding and acceptance.

Sincerely,

Miss.Janet Rose