These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Your Deceased Relative

From: Henry Coleman - hen_kolle3@yahoo.com.hk

Dear Friend,

I have not considered this medium to be the best manner to have approached
you on this issue being that the internet has been greatly abused over the
recent years and is very unsecured for informations of vital importance. I
have decided to take the chance seeing that no other means could have been
faster and more efficient than the E-mail.

The name is Mr. Henry Coleman and I am the director of foreign operations of
my Bank. I have been incharge of this department for six years and to best
of my knowleage have discharge my duty with equity. I had a foreign client
who is deceased as at this time, but have assets still unclaimed with the
bank.

In the process of review of the financial report by my department, I
discovered that both of you have a similar last name, hence I contacted you
so that I can give you further briefing on my intention and how to disburse
the estate he left behind.

I will most welcome your prompt response as that would enable us to start
something immediately.

Sincerely,

Henry Coleman.

_________________________________________________________________
Valentine's Day -- Shop for gifts that spell L-O-V-E at MSN Shopping
http://shopping.msn.com/content/shp/?ctId=8323,ptnrid=37,ptnrdata=24095&tcode=wlmtagline