These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, April 16, 2007

Attention and mutual understanding

From: morgan coleman - mor1718@yahoo.fr

Dearest One
It is my pleasure to introduce you to a business that will make the
beginning of never -ending family relations and l hope this proposal will
not come to you as an embarrassment. l am Morgan Coleman, the only son of
late Dr Alexander Coleman who was a famous cocoa merchant. My late father
operated his cocoa business in Abidjan Cote d' ivoire under partnership, but
unfortunately late father was poisoned by his business associates in order
to claims the newly awarded contract and his wealth in a cocktail party held
in his honour as the director of the company. When he was poisoned, he was
rushed to the hospital.

It was in the hospital that he secretly disclosed to me the cause of his
sickness and why he was poisoned. There he informed me that he deposited the
sum of US$11,500M. (Eleven Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars) in
a suspense coded account to a bank here in Abidjan Cote d' Ivoire and that l
and my little sister was made the next of kin to inherit the money in his
record file. He therefore advised me to look for a reliable, trust worthy
and God fearing person who will assist me transfer the money abroad strictly
for investment purposes. This is because he didn't want his associate to
raise an eyebrow o his fund. He also advised me to avoid his associates and
our family members who will be running after our dear lives; he finally died
in the hospital after few days of admission. Please, I am soliciting for
your assistance to help me and my little sister transfer the money into your
account for an investment purpose over there in your country. I hope to
travel with you to your country after a successful transfer of this money.

The contact of the bank will be given to you as soon as you show your
interest and willingness to me. You can now instruct them on where and how
the money will be transferred. I am offering you 25% of the total sum as
commission for your assistance to transfer the money to your country. May I
strongly re-emphasise that this transaction is highly confidential, hitch
free and this will be successfully concluded within 10 days according to
your willingness. I look forward to hear from you soon.

Thank you and God bless you.

Yours Sincerely.
Morgan/ Rose Coleman.

_________________________________________________________________
Gagnez des écrans plats avec Live.com http://www.image-addict.fr