These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, April 16, 2007

From: John Mitchell

From: iso-8859-1?B?am1pdGNoMTI1NEBob3RtYWlsLmNvLnVr - jmitch1254@hotmail.co.uk

From: John Mitchell
Mitchell & Associates,
18 Princess Way
Swansea SA1 3LW
United Kingdom
Direct Line: 447031844151
Compliments!
May I crave your indulgence to solicit your co-operation for partnership.
The protracted quest in locating relatives of my deceased client has been fruitless. However, since he is dead and no more and no trace of any of his relatives living or dead after all the efforts I have made in the past years, I want you to stand as my late client's next of kin/beneficiary here in London to claim the cash deposit.
I will also like you to know that by virtue of my brief and my closeness to the deceased, I
am very much aware of my client's financial standing, which he operated here in London.
Along with some other passengers, my client died "INTESTATE" nine years ago in a plane crash as reported on this Site: www.cnn.com/WORLD/9708/06/guam.passenger.list
I shall assemble all the necessary Legal Documents that will be used to back up our claims. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through as the proceeds of this account six million five hundred thousand united states dollars can be paid to you and then you and I will share the money; 60% to me and 40% to you.
I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. I am currently in London to execute this task of finding a substantive or putative beneficiary and willing to disclose further details depending on your disposition to this matter. Please do not take offence, but I assure adequate compensation for your time, help and commitment.
Please reply as soon as you get this mail.


Yours faithfully,
Barr. John Mitchell.Esq